- Can provide longer lasting pain relief from headache, fever, arthritis, muscle, and body pains compared to ibuprofen and paracetamol.
- Has the strength to last up to 12 hours.
- Requires less frequent dosage compared to other over-the-counter pain relievers
Naproxen sodium 275mg
Comes in 100, 10, or 1 film-coated tablets
- 1 tablet every 6-8 hours or 1 tablet every 12 hours.
- The maximum daily dose of naproxen base equivalent should not exceed 800 mg
- Naproxen sodium must not be taken for more than ten days, unless under the direction of a doctor.
- If pain persists, please consult your doctor
Store at temperatures not exceeding 25°C.