Rani-C Syrup (Sodium Ascorbate + Zinc)
- Used to prevent or treat low levels of vitamin C in people who do not get enough of the vitamin from their diets.
- Most people who eat a normal diet do not need extra vitamin C.
- Low levels in vitamin C can result in a condition called scurvy. Scurvy may cause symptoms such as rash, muscle weakness, joint pain, tiredness or tooth loss.
|Zinc||6.5mg per 5mL|
Dosage / Direction of Use
|7-9 years old||2.5mL (1/2 teaspoon)|
|10-12 years old||2.5mL (1/2 teaspoon)|
|13-15 years old||5mL (1 teaspoon)|
- Take orally, once daily
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30 degrees celsius
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Shake well before use!