Rani-C (Sodium Ascorbate)
- Used to prevent or treat low levels of vitamin C in people who do not get enough of the vitamin from their diets.
- Most people who eat a normal diet do not need extra vitamin C.
- Low levels in vitamin C can result in a condition called scurvy. Scurvy may cause symptoms such as rash, muscle weakness, joint pain, tiredness or tooth loss.
- Each capsule contains sodium ascorbate 568.18mg
Dosage / Direction of Use
- For daily maintenance take 1-2 capsules.
- To increase resistance against cold and flu, take 2-3 capsules a day.