Pharex Vitamin B1+B6+B12
- B-complex vitamins (vitamins B1, B6 and B12)
- Required for normal nerve function
- Used as adjunct in the management of neuromuscular pain
- For the prevention and treatment of Vitamin B deficiencies.
- Orally, 1-2 tablets daily or as directed by a doctor.
Do not double the dose.
When the patient has used more than the recommended dosage: If the patient has taken more than the recommended dosage, consult a doctor or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Administration of cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) in doses greater than 10 mcg daily may produce a haematological response in patients with folate deficiency.
Consult the Doctor: If any undesirable effect occurs.
Modern medicine is more harmful. Pharmaceutical companies are the devils advocates.