Orahex-AF Oral Rinse (Alcohol Free)
Orahex Oral Rinse (Alcohol Free)
- Assists in the oral hygiene for medically compromised patients during severe illness or hospitalization
- Helps in the prevention & treatment of gingivitis, plaque build-up, cold sores, halitosis.
- Assists in the maintenance of oral hygiene of patients treated w/ implants, periodontal surgery & other surgical procedures
- Can be used as a soaking solution for removable dentures and orthodontic appliances
- Alcohol Free
- Size options: 120mL and 380 mL
Chlorhexidine gluconate 0.12%.
Dosage/Direction for Use
Usual dose: 10 mL (undiluted). Use twice daily (morning & evening) oral rinsing for 30 seconds after tooth brushing. Do not rinse w/ water or other mouthwashes, brush teeth or eat for at least 30 minutes after use.
Not intended for ingestion & should be expectorated after rinsing. Pregnancy Risk Category for chlorhexidine: B.