- Relief of clogged nose, postnasal drip, headache, body aches, and fever associated with the common cold, sinusitis, flu, and other minor respiratory tract infections.
- Helps decongest sinus openings and passages.
|Phenylephrine (as Hydrochloride)||
- Nasal decongestant
- Clears congested air passages and nasal sinuses, promoting ease of breathing
- Used for postnasal drip reduction.
|Paracetamol||- Used to decrease fever and reduce pain||500 mg|
Direction for Use
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Orally, 1 tablet every 6 hours, or, as recommended by a doctor