- For the symptomatic relief of hyperacidity associated with peptic ulcer, gastritis, esophagitis, and dyspepsia.
- As an antiflatulent to alleviate the symptoms of gassiness, including post-operative gas pain, associated with hyperacidity
- As adjunct to H2-blockers or proton pump inhibitors for the rapid relief of ulcer symptoms
- Combination of antacids, Aluminum Hydroxide and Magnesium Hydroxide, which effectively increase gastric pH by neutralizing the acid produced in the stomach.
- Simeticone, a water-repellant with low surface tension used to relieve bloating and gassiness by causing small bubbles to coalesce to large bubbles, which are passed more easily.
Direction For Use
- Tablet may be chewed then swallowed without water or swallowed whole with water.
- Adult dose: 1 to 2 tablets to be taken one hour after each meal and at bedtime. Or, as prescribed by a doctor.