Kirkland Signature Vitamin C is a high potency, nutritional supplement. Also contains a citrus complex of bioflavonoids, which may assist in the body's absorption of Vitamin C, and rose hips, which are a natural source of Vitamin C
Chew one (1) tablet one to two times daily,
preferably with a meal.
It is recommended that men and women
19 years and older consume 90 mg and 75 mg per day, respectively.
Pregnant or nursing women, individuals taking medication(s) or persons
who have a health condition should consult their physician before using the product.
- Helps Support the Immune System,
- Supports Antioxidant Activity
- Helps fight against cell-damaging free radicals.
- Helps support collagen synthesis.
- Plays a role in the absorption of iron.
500 tablets per order.