Indoplas Elite Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
Blood Pressure Monitor EBP205
- Provides regular BP checks, enabling a more accurate picture of a patient's blood pressure than an occasional clinical check-up
- Has the potential to improve hypertension management and help doctors evaluate the effectiveness of the medication they prescribe
- Measures Systolic, Diastolic blood pressure and pulse rate
- Arrythmia Detection Function
- Automatic Power-off
- 90 Set Memory
- 2-Person Usage
- Digital BP monitor
- BP cuff
- Instruction Manual
- FREE 4 pcs AA batteries
Use this checklist before using:
- Don’t eat or drink anything 30 minutes before you take your blood pressure.
- Empty your bladder before your reading.
- Sit in a comfortable chair with your back supported for at least 5 minutes before your reading.
- Put both feet flat on the ground and keep your legs uncrossed.
- Rest your arm with the cuff on a table at chest height.
- Make sure the blood pressure cuff is snug but not too tight. The cuff should be against your bare skin, not over clothing.
- Do not talk while your blood pressure is being measured.