Collagen is the major structural protein in healthy joints and the most abundant protein in the human body. It is mainly responsible for maintaining the strength and flexibility of bones, joints, skin, tendons, ligaments, hair, nails, blood vessels and eyes, among other tissues throughout the body.
Collagen NANO PEPTIDES Types 1 & 3 contains pure collagen protein, which contributes to the growth and maintenance of healthy tissues. Taken as a supplement, this product provides the body with the raw material needed to support the strength and integrity of essential structures. Collagen Types 1 & 3 is enzymatically hydrolyzed into component peptides with a small molecular size for optimal absorption and utilisation by the body.
What are the benefits of Collagen Types 1&3?
- Helps support healthy hair, skin, nails and joints
- Helps provide the building blocks for healthy tissues
Why take Collagen Types 1&3?
- Collagen helps give our skin strength and elasticity, along with replacing dead skin cells.
- Our body's collagen begins to decrease as we age
- Collagen is needed to mend connective tissue for strong muscles, skin and joints.
How does it work?
- Types 1&3 collagen are often found together in the same tissues because each form complements the structural integrity of the other.
- The research also suggests hydrolysed collagen can stimulate the production of the major protein in cartilage (type II collagen) and of proteoglycans in the matrix of cartilage.
Direction for Use
- As a dietary supplement, 4 capsules daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- This product should not be exposed to excessive heat or moisture. It should also be kept out of the reach of children.
- Collagen + Nano Peptides Hydrolyzed Types 1 and 3 - 3000MG, Non-GMO Complex, Bio-available Nano Collagen, Gluten Free, Soy Free