Gaviscon Original Tablet
- Used for the treatment of symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux such as acid regurgitation, heartburn and indigestion.
- Contains 8 chewable tablets
- Adults and children over 12 years old: Take 2-4 tablets after meals and at bedtime, up to four times a day.
- Chew thoroughly before swallowing
Each chewable tablet contains:
- 250mg Sodium Alginate
- 133.5mg Sodium Bicarbonate
- 80mg Calcium Carbonate
Precaution and Additional Information
- If symptoms persist after seven days, consult your doctor
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Tablets are sugar free and gluten free.