- For effective relief from intense pain
- Provides relief from headache, toothache and dysmenorrhea
- Helps stop the pain at its source for effective and lasting relief.
- Mefenamic Acid 250mg
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
Directions for Use
- The lowest effective dose should be used for the shortest possible time.
- This medicine is given orally and may be taken with food or milk if stomach upset occurs.
- For menstrual cramps (period pain), mefenamic acid is usually taken during each period as soon as cramps begin and continued for a few days until the pain subsides.
- For heavy menstrual periods, mefenamic acid is taken from the beginning of the period and continued according to your doctor’s advice.
Recommended dose in adults and adolescents older than 14 years:
- 1 to 2 tablets every 8 hours, as needed, or, as directed by a doctor.
- For the relief of dysmenorrhea and premenstrual syndrome (PMS):
- 1 to 2 tablets every 8 hours while symptoms persist (period pains and other associated symptoms), or, as directed by a doctor.
* Do not take for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor.