- Treatment of clogged or runny nose, postnasal drip, itchy and watery eyes, sneezing, headache, body aches, and fever associated with flu, common cold, allergic rhinitis, sinusitis, and other minor respiratory tract infections.
- Used for decongestion of sinus openings and passages
- Nasal decongestant
- Clears congested air passages and nasal sinuses, promoting ease of breathing
- Used for postnasal drip reduction.
- Relief of runny nose, sneezing, and itchy, watery eyes.
|Paracetamol||- Used to decrease fever and reduce pain||500 mg|
Direction for Use
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Orally, 1 tablet every 6 hours, or, as recommended by a doctor