Clungene Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Home Test Kits
- For the detection of acute SARS-CoV-2 infection
- Detects variants such as Delta and Omicron
- Very high specificity and sensitivity
- 1 Box contains 25 sealed test cassettes and accessories
- Test results within 15 minutes
- Easy to use
- Fast and reliable test results in only 15 minutes
- Storage at Room Temperature
- All test components are included
- No cross reactivity with other coronaviruses like MERS, 229E, OC43, NL63, HKU1 or Influenza A, B
- High sensitivity ( 95.06% ) and specificity ( 99.62% )
- 1 Extraction Regent
- 1 Test Cassette
- 1 Extraction Tube and Dropper Tip
- 1 Sterilized Swab
Nasal Swab Specimen Collection
1. While gently rotating the swab, insert swab about 2.5 cm (1 inch) into nostril until resistance is met at turbinates.
2. Rotate the swab several times against nasal wall and repeat in other nostril using the same swab.
Direct Swab Test Procedure
1. Insert the swab specimen into the extraction reagent tube which contains extraction reagent. Roll the swab at least 5 times while pressing the head against the bottom and side of the extraction reagent tube. Leave the swab in the extraction reagent tube for one minute.
2. Remove the swab while squeezing the sides of the tube to extract the liquid from the swab. The extracted solution will be used as test sample.
3. Cover the extraction reagent tube with the connected dropper tip tightly.
4. Remove the cassette from the sealed pouch.
5. Reverse the specimen extraction reagent tube, holding the tube upright, transfer 3 drops slowly to the specimen well (S) of the test cassette then start timer.
6. Wait for colored lines to appear. Interpret test results at 15 minutes. Do not read results after 20 minutes.
Interpretation of Results
Positive: Two lines appear. One colored line appears on the control region (C), and another colored line appears at the test region (T), irregardless of the intensity of the test line.
Negative: One colored line appears at the control region (C), and no line appears at the test region.
Invalid: Control line fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test cassette. If the problem persists, discontinue using the lot immediately and contact your local distributor.