- Antithrombotic - reduces the formation of blood clots
- Contains Acetylsalicylic Acid which is a medication used to reduce pain, fever, or inflammation
Bayer Aspirin is indicated for the following cardiovascular uses:
- To reduce the risk of myocardial infarction in patients with unstable angina or in patients who have had a previous myocardial infarction.
- To reduce the risk of recurrent transient ischaemic attacks or stroke in men who have had transient ischaemia of the brain due to fibrin platelet emboli.
- To reduce the risk of graft occlusion following aortocoronary by-pass surgery.
- For reducing the risk of myocardial ischaemic events in people with cardiovascular risk factors.
The active ingredient is 100mg Acetylsalicylic acid per tablet.
Excipients are: cellulose, maize starch, methacrylic acid- ethyl acrylate copolymer, talc, triethyl citrate, sodium lauryl sulphate, polysorbate 80
Dosage/Direction for Use
Method of Administration: For oral use.
One tablet preferably taken after meals, with plenty of water.
100 to 300 mg to be taken every day, preferably at the same time each day