- Used in conjunction with mild hypocaloric diet
- Indicated for obesity management including weight loss and weight maintenance
- Reducing the risk of weight regain after prior weight loss
- Blocks some of the fat that you eat, keeping it from being absorbed by your body
Direction For Use
- This medicine must be used together with a reduced-calorie diet
- For use only in adults
- Use exactly as directed on the label, or as prescribed by your doctor
- Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended
- Should be taken with food.
- Take immediately before or during or up to 1 hour after each main meal.
- If a meal is missed or contains no fat, the dose may be omitted.
- Take this medication as directed by your doctor.
- Each capsule contains 120mg Orlistat.