The Green Tummy Chrysanthemum Tea (30g)
- TGT Chrysanthemum Tea is caffeine-free yet still stimulates you naturally.
- Brewed and served hot or cold.
- It may also help you to rest better at night, improving your energy levels the following day.
- Chrysanthemum tea is rich in iron, which is important for growth and development and helps to carry oxygen through the blood.
- BLOOD PRESSURE MANAGEMENT - chrysanthemum tea is considered to be an anti-hypertensive food, meaning it can help lower your blood pressure, and modern research has supported these claims.
- HANGOVER REMEDY - drinking chrysanthemum tea helped improve alcohol metabolism, which is the process your body uses to break down alcohol and eliminate it from your system, and chrysanthemum tea can also help protect the liver from damage associated with processing alcohol, too.
- ANTIBACTERIAL EFFECTS - The essential oils in chrysanthemum flowers have repeatedly been shown to have antibacterial and antimicrobial effects, which can help prevent the growth and spread of bacteria as well as other microorganisms.
HOW TO MAKE HOT CHRYSANTHEMUM TEA:
1. Boil the water and allow it to cool for about a minute.
2. Then use around 6 dried chrysanthemum flowers to an 8-ounce cup and steep for 5 minutes.
3. Strain chrysanthemum flowers and pour hot tea into a teacup. Add The Green Tummy honey as a sweetener
Shelf life: 0-12mos