The Green Tummy Butterfly Pea Tea (30g)
- Made from the carefully hand-picked and dried pea-like flowers of the Clitoria Ternate vine, this caffeine-free tea is great iced or hot.
BENEFITS OF DRINKING BUTTERFLY PEA TEA:
- Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Brain boost
- Improve eyesight
- Stabilize blood sugar levels
- Beautify skin
- Aid in digestion
HOW TO MAKE HOT BUTTERFLY PEA TEA:
1. Put butterfly pea flower tea into a teapot and add hot water.
2. Steep for 5 minutes.
3.)Strain butterfly pea flowers and pour hot tea into a teacup
HOW TO MAKE COLD BUTTERFLY PEA TEA:
1. Put butterfly pea flower tea and cool or room temperature water in a pitcher or glass container.
2. Cover the pitcher and put it in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
3. Strain out butterfly pea flowers and pour tea into a cup. Add ice, lemon, and honey as a sweetener!
PRECAUTIONS: not to be consumed by pregnant or breastfeeding women.