Biogesic Paracetamol 500mg
A trusted brand of paracetamol, Paracetamol (Biogesic) is a medication that is typically used to relieve mild to moderate pain such as headache, backache, menstrual cramps, muscular strain, minor arthritis pain, toothache, and reduce fevers caused by illnesses such as the common cold and flu.
- Relief and care for headache and fever
- Used and trusted for headache and fever relief
- Can be consumed on an empty stomach
- Can be taken by pregnant women, breastfeeding moms and the elderly (consult your doctor before use)
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Severe liver damage may occur if:
- An adult or child 12 years old and above takes more than 4g of paracetamol in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- Taken with other medicines containing paracetamol (or acetaminophen)
- An adult has 3 or more alcohol drinks everyday while using this product
Do not use with any other medicine containing paracetamol (prescription or nonprescription)
- Ask a doctor before use if the patient has kidney or liver problems
- Ask a doctor before use if the patient is taking warfarin, a blood thinning medicine
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur
- Symptoms do not get better
- Redness or swelling is present
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
Overdose Warning: If more than the recommended dosage has been given, consult a doctor or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is important for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage.