- Control and symptomatic relief of:
- Acute non-specific diarrhea
- Chronic diarrhea associated with inflammatory bowel disease
- Reduction of number of volume of discharge in patients with ileostomies and colostomies
- In addition to using loperamide for diarrhea, it is important that you replace the fluid and salt loss with the use of oral rehydration solutions (ORS) and/or by drinking plenty of fluids.
- Loperamide, an antidiarrheal agent which slows intestinal movement and reduces fluid and salt loss in the intestines, resulting in improved stool consistency.
Direction For Use
- Adult Dose: Take 2 capsules initially followed by 1 capsule after each loose bowel movement or as directed by a doctor.