Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
- For the treatment of Vitamin D deficiency or insufficiency, refractory rickets (Vitamin D resistant rickets), familial hypophosphatemia and hypoparathyroidism, and in the management of hypocalcemia and renal osteodystrophy in patients with chronic renal failure undergoing dialysis.
- Used in conjunction with calcium in the management and prevention of primary or corticosteroid-induced osteoporosis
Direction For Use
- Do not swallow the tablet.
- Keep the tablet on top of the tongue and allow it to disperse in the mouth
- For Elderly, Adults and Children above 12 years of age: take 2 tablets per day (1 in the morning and 1 at night)