BUY 2 GET 1: Lunguard (10s)
Lunguard Chewable Tablet
- First functional food supplement that BOOSTS overall lung health by protecting and strengthening the lungs against environmental hazards and improves breathing by moistening the lungs.
- Helps boost LUNG IMMUNITY
- Improves LUNG FUNCTION
- Improves BREATHING
- Contains 10 Natural HERBS and BOTANICALS that are powerful anti- oxidants for immunity and general health & wellness.
- NON-GMO; Plant-based; Cholesterol-free
- Lemon & mint flavour that soothes
- Chewable tablet for fast absorption
- For everyday use, chew one tablet a day after meal preferably in the morning or at any time of the day when you’re most likely to remember.
- Chew thoroughly and swallow.
- Take it regularly in order to get the most benefit from it.
- For adult use only. Not intended for children
- People who want to boost lung immunity
- People who are exposed to PM 2.5 pollutants (particulate matter) like outdoor & indoor pollutants---solid particles, liquid droplets or gases may cause difficulty in breathing, coughing, wheezing, bronchitis and other respiratory problems.
- Often outdoors
- Smokers (cigarette, vaping, tobacco, secondhand smokers)
Snow Pear Young Fruit extract – USA Patented.
Powerful antioxidant. Research shows the high amount of chlorogenic acid content found in young Snow Pear helps improve the lung function.
- Licorice – Study shows glycyrrhizin, the major active component of Licorice root has demonstrated a beneficial effect on respiratory system against upper respiratory tract infection.
- Honeysuckle (Lonicera japonica) – According to scientific research Lonicera japonica can be a novel therapeutic agent for lung inflammation.
- Grape seed – The proanthocyanidins content of grapeseed is 20 times greater than vitamin E and 50 times greater than vitamin C.
- Tremella fuciformis - High in vitamin D, minerals and antioxidants (polysaccharides) that could help support the lungs and keep your immune system strong.
- Balloon flower (Platycodon Grandiflorum) - Widely used medicinal herb for thousands of years in east Asia. Commonly known as Korean Bellflower. It contains a large quantity of saponins which helps moisten the lungs.
- Monk fruit (Siraitia grosvenorii or luohan guo) - Also known as “Oriental God Fruit”. Abundant in mogrosides content that help relieve cough, sore throat and hoarseness of voice due to heat in the lungs.
- Peppermint - Menthol, the main component of peppermint, is an effective expectorant that loosens and brings up mucus from the lungs..
- Barley grass - Rich in antioxidant (Vit. A & C) and a great source of dietary fiber which helps remove toxins from the body.
Konjac (konjac glucomannan) - rich source of soluble dietary fiber. Soluble fiber improves digestion, helps lower cholesterol and blood
*Store in a cool dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight. Don’t refrigerate.